Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting
Welcome to the Port Huron Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Port Huron Police Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects? (If known, please list the person(s) information in the incident description.)
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police
report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy upon approval of the police report to keep for your records.
- If your report is not submitted, the report will not be reviewed by the Police Department. Make sure you file a complete report.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Port Huron Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):